Rectal Computer Rectal Computer

This is what I come back to on NG.
Good Lord.
Um, compared to your last entries, this is sort of weak. It gave me a few smiles, but overall, not completely funny. The joke seemed to become drawn out after a while.
However, the animation was superb, as usual. I especially liked how the bit with the actual stuffing of the rectal computer was animated.
Overall...
I have no idea how to end this, the subject matter invalidates anything I have to say.

Fable III Exp. Teaser Fable III Exp. Teaser

GIMME DIS

NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
All fanboy freaking out aside, this looks incredibly amazing. Top notch animation (well, as much as you can get from Flash, anyway), and funny, clever humor that doesn't rely on more blue comedy. This looks to be one of the more effective parodies on this website.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

A Reaction to a Review by picofollower

I must say, the excellent wording, flawless grammar, and deep thinking of the overall storyline has given me renewed hope in the state of Newgrounds. How you portrayed the symbolism in the tank, the soldiers' irrational love of war, and the ongoing struggle to find identity in themselves astounded me by such an unexpected intellectual mind. The overall vision of your critique has astounded me to no end, and you were able to fully comprehend the sexual orientation of the soldiers, something that has been confusing the masses for over 5 years. Bravo! You will go down in history for providing such insight to the world of Tankmen, nay, the concept of internet itself. Well done, sir. Well done!

JohnnyUtah responds:

I'm deep like that.

dys4ia dys4ia

I don't really want to write much about myself, seeing as how the focus is on your game and, in particular, your experience. But just know that this has been a motivation for me, and I am so proud of you. I've been on this site for a good chunk of my browsing life, and I have never come across another game that has touched me personally on such a deep level. I feel like all of my emotions were amplified during the playthrough. I nearly cried when I was touched, I nearly threw my computer when I was angry, I nearly woke up the entire house when I laughed. Knowing your journey, and what you went through, has given me motivation for the future, as I plan on hormone therapy as well. I hope to be as visible and brave as you one day, Anna.
---
Sorry for all that.
As for the game, the visuals were fantastic and accurate in how they portrayed the emotions and frustrations felt in those situations. The variety of activities kept the game interesting and complex, and the presentation was astounding. One would not expect a narrative journey such as this to progress in the traditional leveling system. It was a bit unresponsive at times, but at this point, it could be more broken than The War Z and I would still love it.
Overall, amazing. From the bottom of my heart, as a gamer, musician, and a mtf, I thank you for letting me experience this.
-Deryn

Mystery of Willow Mannor Mystery of Willow Mannor

You spelled Manor wrong.

But I love the art style, as well as the story. I actually found it quite amusing, if not cliche'd at times. You handled the handicap well.

tenentenen responds:

I noticed that,. Maybe I'll fix it.

Reincarnation: TCOU Reincarnation: TCOU

Awesome!

What's funny is that Genesis 19:8 talks about rape, then I saw the drugged altar boy. Whether this is coincidental or intentional, I don't know.

Elfire - Necro Syncrosis Elfire - Necro Syncrosis

Still amazed that you didn't win, most of the songs on the mix were garbage. Amazing work!

The Pole The Pole

Mmm...strippers...

More of chill techno than industrial, but I like the slow synth arp, and the bass drum isn't pounding at your ears like other songs. Pretty ambient, all in all.
8.5

ThermalLaser responds:

Thanks Man!

Glitch Failure Pass Glitch Failure Pass

Huh

I was thinking more of a lone man walking through a field with empty, metal husks of tanks and the burning remains of what was either a house or a church. He looks up to see a group of helicopters fly overhead to a raging battlefield up a few miles. One of the helicopters stops and lowers to pick him up.
Small world.