Elfire - Necro Syncrosis Elfire - Necro Syncrosis

Still amazed that you didn't win, most of the songs on the mix were garbage. Amazing work!

The Pole The Pole

Mmm...strippers...

More of chill techno than industrial, but I like the slow synth arp, and the bass drum isn't pounding at your ears like other songs. Pretty ambient, all in all.
8.5

ThermalLaser responds:

Thanks Man!

Glitch Failure Pass Glitch Failure Pass

Huh

I was thinking more of a lone man walking through a field with empty, metal husks of tanks and the burning remains of what was either a house or a church. He looks up to see a group of helicopters fly overhead to a raging battlefield up a few miles. One of the helicopters stops and lowers to pick him up.
Small world.

Inner Demons {Chair Oh Key} Inner Demons {Chair Oh Key}

*...*

I can usually stand songs of any undertone, but for some reason, rape songs always get to me. Songs about anything else are usually fine. Good song, btw.

01.Fire Within (Full) 01.Fire Within (Full)

Will do.

Is it bad of me to like this synthy guitar type of metal? It sounds cool to me. Although the speedy breakdown at 1:57 needed a little work. The drums sounded weird for some reason, and the guitar notes weren't split up enough. But overall, a good song. Except for the title. Reminds me of Dragonforce :P

Aslan-Emanuel responds:

Thanks, dude. I don't know if I'll never do any of these again, but we'll see. I'm really glad you liked the song, and I hear what you're talking about. But I don't quite hear the Dragonforce part. Haha, And are you saying the name is not good, or not Dragonforce?

xKore - jpop remixu xKore - jpop remixu

Japstep? Asia would never accept this...

This has some of the heaviest bass I've heard in a while. It combines the mood and atmosphere of Jpop, the raw power of DnB, and the dance-driven wobble of Dubstep. I love it. Please make this into a full remix! The only thing you could improve is making the drums a bit more complex.

My Name is Tom My Name is Tom

10000000000000000000/10

Well, I have to 10 star it to avoid being booted :(

DJ NTD - The Sunday After DJ NTD - The Sunday After

Not really hip-hop, which is good...

I hate hip-hop. The beginning reminds me of a lounge-y electronic version of a Charlie Brown song.
When I listen to the song, it makes me think of sitting on the sidewalk under a tree on a cloudy Thursday afternoon. It's raining, cars are passing by, I'm not really thinking about anything.
Until 1:59. I start to think of my friends, my family, those that have wronged me, those that I'm angry at. That one person that seems to care about me regardless of how much I ignore her or are a jerk to her. Loyal as a sister.
3:10. A drop of rain splattered onto my nose. It has gotten heavier without me noticing. Same clouds, same monotonous patterns of the cars passing me by. Not really knowing what I'm feeling. She happens to be across the street, but I don't notice until she leaves the bus stop, arm slung around her boyfriend.
3:58. Regret shoots through my mind. I wonder what I expected to gain from this solitude. I get up to run after the bus, but as I do, the time hits me. 4:30; She left 2 hours ago. The street lights flickered on, and I slung my backpack around my shoulder and start my journey home.
Relaxing song. I think this should be its own genre: Loungestep.

NikolaosTheDark responds:

Thanks for the review, man. I'm REALLY glad that someone can relate to the mood of this song in that kind of way.

I'm actually looking a bit more into this relaxing dubstep subcategory. You sound like you'd enjoy Matty G. He did a set on GetDarker with tracks paying testament to old school west coast hip-hop/R & B. Really chill, almost funky. It's got me inspired.

Thanks again. I hope more story-esque tracks come along with time.

JERK JERK

I hate rap...

But this has my seal of approval. Honestly, vocals would screw this up.
INDUSTRIAL FTW!

Andres360 responds:

Thanks Bro :]

CY2V9 CY2V9

Oh, please don't leave

The beginning drum sample reminded me of Demon Seed, but nevertheless, an amazing song. You, my friend, have earned a place on Wikipedia.