dys4ia dys4ia

I don't really want to write much about myself, seeing as how the focus is on your game and, in particular, your experience. But just know that this has been a motivation for me, and I am so proud of you. I've been on this site for a good chunk of my browsing life, and I have never come across another game that has touched me personally on such a deep level. I feel like all of my emotions were amplified during the playthrough. I nearly cried when I was touched, I nearly threw my computer when I was angry, I nearly woke up the entire house when I laughed. Knowing your journey, and what you went through, has given me motivation for the future, as I plan on hormone therapy as well. I hope to be as visible and brave as you one day, Anna.
---
Sorry for all that.
As for the game, the visuals were fantastic and accurate in how they portrayed the emotions and frustrations felt in those situations. The variety of activities kept the game interesting and complex, and the presentation was astounding. One would not expect a narrative journey such as this to progress in the traditional leveling system. It was a bit unresponsive at times, but at this point, it could be more broken than The War Z and I would still love it.
Overall, amazing. From the bottom of my heart, as a gamer, musician, and a mtf, I thank you for letting me experience this.
-Deryn

Mystery of Willow Mannor Mystery of Willow Mannor

You spelled Manor wrong.

But I love the art style, as well as the story. I actually found it quite amusing, if not cliche'd at times. You handled the handicap well.

tenentenen responds:

I noticed that,. Maybe I'll fix it.

Reincarnation: TCOU Reincarnation: TCOU

Awesome!

What's funny is that Genesis 19:8 talks about rape, then I saw the drugged altar boy. Whether this is coincidental or intentional, I don't know.

- CoolioBeat 2 - - CoolioBeat 2 -

So much potential...

This has some of the best coding I've ever seen in a flash rhythm game. The controls were extremely responsive and the background, while bland, didn't lag once. However, it is quite disapointing that the songs sound like iTunes previews, not the whole thing. Coding is quite hard, but I'm sure the NewGrounds community could have waited the extra months for the full songs to be charted.

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

This isn't stolen!

Did you even LOOK at the authors of both games? They are BOTH mollenindustria! Before you start blamming games, get your facts straight!

One Chance One Chance

This isn't a game

This is art. It is gut wrenching. It is bleak. Any strand of happiness you are given is taken away in an instant. It may make you cry.
It will make you think. Sure, it won't give you a moment of revelation on what life is all about, but it will make you think. This game is deep, and the decision to only allow one playthrough was a witty and accurate one. In life, there is no replay option. If there is any possibility of a sequel, it will be warmly received.

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

Move over, Flash Hero!

This is by far one of the best games on NewGrounds. It's a combination of Gutair Hero, Dance Dance Revolution, DJ Hero, etc. The song creator rocks, so new content should be flowing. My only nitpick is strange fretting controls. Flash Hero still dominates fretting, but this controls everything else!
9.75/10

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Greatest Spoof Ever

Very good. I have to say, I find it very comedic. I laughed at the packaging peanuts thing. Very simple, very easy to use. I will be playing this for a while.